You can create as many custom pages as you wish. This can be anything from safeguarding policies to a bit about your club history, or somewhere in between! Using our built-in text editor its quick and easy to add new pages.
Adding A Page
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Click on Content.
- From the subsequent dropdown select Custom Pages.
- Next to the title Pages, click the Add New button.
- Give your new page a name in the top title field.
- Enter the content/main body of the page into the larger white field below.
- Optionally, set a featured image – this is the main image that will appear at the top of your page.
(Note: this box may be found towards the bottom of the page or on the right side)
- Upon saving you can also change the slug (URL) of this specific page.
- Click Publish or Update.