We have made it easy to add your club’s Facebook page and Twitter feed to your website, all you need to do is to follow the steps below and then our system generates the relevant feeds that displays in the sidebar of your website and hyperlinks found in your site’s footer.
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Go to Design.
- From the subsequent dropdown, select Customise Design.
- This will load the customisation wizard, allowing you to see your changes as you make them. Click on the Social Media tab.
- Optional: Enter the full URL of your club’s Facebook Page. This includes the https:// AND www. Example: ‘https://www.facebook.com/grconnected/’.
- Optional: For your Twitter username, this is only your club’s Twitter handle and not the full URL – this is the bit following the at (@) symbol. Example: for ‘https://www.twitter.com/grconnected’ you would only enter ‘grconnected’.
- Optional: If your club has an Instagram page, enter the username/handle of your Instagram page and not the full URL.
- To save your changes, click Publish or Update.